To configure a POP3 or IMAP email account on your phone – you first need to create it from your NOVA Homepage following these steps:
- Login to NOVA
- Click on the desired hosting plan under Your Active Services left frame, or select Services -> My Services menu option and then click the desired service.
- Click on the Email Accounts option and then Create Email Account button.
Once that’s completed, find mail settings on your phone and configure them as follows:
1. Email/Username: Your full email address (e.g., [email protected]).
2. Password: Your email account password.
3. Incoming Mail Server: Use the information provided by Skystra (e.g., mail.skystra.com)
4. Outgoing Mail Server: Use the information provided by Skystra (e.g., mail.skystra.com)
5. Incoming POP3 Port: 110
6. Incoming IMAP Port: 143
7. Outgoing Port: 587 (for both IMAP and POP accounts).
If you’re a Business Class Email customer, this setup is done super easily.